Tags

Personal (16) Rving (8)

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

September Limerick

So as I was laying in bed last night, I was thinking about how September is over now. (Happy October!) I'm a little sad to say goodbye to my month, but it was an amazing month and I honestly can't wait for the adventures to come in October (another favorite month).
We visited SIX states in the month of September, stayed in two pretty big national parks, I turned 18 and all the perks of birthdays, and too many adventures, funny conversations, and perfect moments to count.
So, while I was trying to fall asleep last night, I came up with a limerick about my month (limericks seem to be the only sort of poetry I can remember the format of!) I wanted to share it here:

I find there is nothing grander,
Than the jolly month of September, 
When the leaves all transform,
And the autumn storms do storm,
My month, I will always remember.

So here's to another lovely month of autumn!! Happy October everyone and I hope that this month is as fun as last month! 

1 comment: