Tags

Personal (16) Rving (8)

Thursday, November 6, 2014

So I've been Thinking. . .

I have been thinking a lot lately. 


Karma and the fates.
Who I am.
Who I want to be.
How I can be more Hufflepuff about life.
Do-I-actually-have-my-own-style-or-do-I-really-look-like-a-dork-in-a-scarf?
The Lighthouse Theory. 
The-someday-when-I'll-get-real-food-back-and-I'll-be-able-to-make-pretty-dishes-again-that-don't-all-look-like-stewed-veggies. 
Love.
The-belly-dance-classes-I've-found-in-the-next-two-towns-we're-going-to-be-staying-in-cha-cha-cha
Driving.
How-badly-I-want-to-wear-a-corset-and-hoop-skirt-at-least-once-in-my-lifetime.
Other kinds of dance?
Zodiac signs. 
I-know-I'm-learning-constantly-but-since-it's-not-the-conventional-mainstream-way-I-get-annoying-doubts-about-my-entire-existence-as-a-know-it-all. 
Christmas presents.
Am-I-being-as-good-of-a-big-sister-as-I-can-be. 
Cooking in small kitchen spaces.
Making Money??
LIFE?!? 
Why-is-Shawn-Spencer-so-goshdarned-attractive? 
Man Buns????!??!?!?
Hyphens. . .
Lists. . . 

And now I've listed too many things to choose one to write about! What do you think I should write about next? 

No comments:

Post a Comment